I have a thought for you on Debt Consolidation – As rates start to creep up, many of you are likely to consider some form of consolidation, to place all your expensive commitments into one less-expensive loan.
But will higher rates put pressure on lender affordability calculations, or might you already be struggling with your existing commitments?
Here’s where a loan can help right now:
- Less risk and hassle for you – Our process can access the lenders’ credit search and can take on the entire advice process so that you can achieve the best outcome
- Sole purpose debt consolidation – even if the loan is over £100K, the whole amount can be used to consolidate debt
- Even with missed payments – our lenders will accept mortgage and unsecured arrears, CCJ’s, and even settle debt management plans (DMPs)
- Generous affordability – Without loan-to-income caps that are used for mortgage calculations, our lenders are more interested in your income and outgoings
- Other loan purposes – often consolidation is in conjunction with tax, business investment, marital splits or other personal use
- Low Early Repayment Charges with an option to remortgage later – Consolidation now could make a remortgage at Prime rates easier in the future?
And finally…. For when your “Bank says No!”
…..We can often say “Yes” – Debt Consolidation
Office Telephone: 01379 644061
Office Mobile: Call, SMS, Text, Whatsapp, BBM or Viber, 07951 238527
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING ANY LOAN AGAINST YOUR HOME