Have You Considered A Second Charge Loan?
Are you looking for a Remortgage or a Further Advance?
You can count on us to find the right home for your needs.
Thousands of second charge mortgages have been arranged in recent years, from an extensive panel of lenders across the whole of the marketplace.
They can be a great alternative for you when:
- You fail an affordability test with your main first charge mortgage lender
- You have an Early Repayment Charge on your first charge
- Your current mortgage is Interest Only, and any changes would withdraw this option
- You are benefiting from an existing low mortgage rate but want to raise capital
- You are wishing to capital-raise for business purposes, including deposits for buy-to-let mortgages
- You are keen to retain your current mortgage product but now have historic adverse credit.
Additional factors include:
- Up to 100% of property value may be possible
- Interest rates are comparable with regular mortgage rates
- Variable rates and fixed rates are available, fixed for up to 5 years
- The loan term may be from only 3 years, running all the way up to 30 years
- The loan amount may be from £3,000 to £1,000,000+
- You may be an Employee, Self-Employed, Expatriate, Portfolio or first-time Landlord or a Limited Company
- There are usually no Early Repayment Charges associated with Second Charge Secured Loans
Any questions? Get in touch today.
Let us say “Yes, we can help” – Have you considered a second charge loan?
Office Telephone: 01379 644061
Office Mobile: Call, SMS, Text, Whatsapp, BBM or Viber, 07951 238527
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING ANY LOAN AGAINST YOUR HOME