Do you have a bad credit history?
We are working with a specialist provider of residential second charge loans and mortgages, lending to customers who are unable to obtain finance from traditional high street lenders.
There are many reasons why the High Street declines someone, here are a few reasons.
- You may have up to six months current mortgage arrears, due to personal unforeseen issues? Usually, any arrears are an auto-decline on the High Street.
- This understanding extends to arrears on subsequent charges, following the main lender. Many second charge lenders will allow such a credit blip.
- Loans of up to £100,000 may be available, with higher limits upon underwriter referral.
- Any amount of CCJ’s and defaults, past and present, may be considered.
- Do you have a pending bankruptcy action for Income Tax? We can help, as this issue is becoming more common.
- Loans are also available on Buy-to-Let properties.
- As well as vanilla Standard Variable Rates, both 3 and 5 year fixed rate plans are available.
Let us say “Yes, we can help” – Do you have a bad credit history?
Office Telephone: 01379 644061
Office Mobile: Call, SMS, Text, Whatsapp, BBM or Viber, 07951 238527
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING ANY LOAN AGAINST YOUR HOME